No Challenge is Too Tough
Since 1989, SOSi has provided specialized services supporting the national security interests of the United States and the security and stability needs of its allies.
We excel at providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence and information technology solutions to our clients in the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
Decades of successful business have earned SOSi a well-deserved reputation for reliability and excellence in the government contracting industry. Originally founded to provide specialized language support to the law enforcement community, SOSi has grown into a diverse company with a broad portfolio of clients and service offerings. Our ability to enter new markets and deliver integrated solutions to complex challenges has been the hallmark of our growth into a large business with global reach.
Whether the mission involves systems engineering and intelligence analysis supporting the U.S. military in Europe or operating bases that house thousands of clients in Iraq, we’re ready to go where you need us.
At SOSi, it’s always Challenge Accepted!
SOSi’s unique approach to business features:
- An experienced team – For over a quarter century, SOSi has delivered quality program management. We have proven business processes, corporate infrastructure and credentialed professionals that ensure project success.
- A client-centric approach – As a family owned business, we bring a passion and commitment to our customers’ jobs that companies with institutional or public ownership simply do not offer. We are personally vested in our customers' success.
- Fully integrated solutions – We do more than just staff a project. We develop holistic solutions that meet our customers’ needs. Innovation, efficiency and quality are the hallmarks of our work.
- An international perspective – With experience in over 30 countries across Latin America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, SOSi understands how to manage complex projects both at home and abroad.
- Willingness to take calculated risks – SOSi is as comfortable working in the national capital region of the United States as it is supporting its clients in remote, austere and dangerous places. We go wherever you need us.